BRANXTON PARISH COUNCIL
Parish Council website: www.branxtonvillage.weebly.com
Summons to all Parish Councillors to attend the Parish Council Meeting to be held on
Tuesday 12thMarch 2019 in Branxton Village Hall commencing at 7p.m.
Public Question Time
The Chairman to invite members of the public present, to put questions to, or draw relevant matters to the attention of, the Council, prior to commencement of business. This is for a period of 15 minutes overall and is limited to 3 minutes per person.
To receive any updates.
1.Apologies for absence
2.Declaration of Interest
3. Request for Dispensation
4.Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 11thDecember 2018
5.Any matters arising from the Minutes
8.Financial Statement- Bank Balance £ 842.28
9. Accounts for Payment
· Mrs E I Hunter £ 63.61 Clerk’s Salary 7.25 hours @£10.953 per hour
1-NCC- Roadside Litter Campaign 2018
2-Clerks & Councils Direct-Newsletter
4-North East War Memorial Project-Request for a donation.
5-NCC-Highways Services in winter leaflet
6-Clerks & Councils Direct-Newsletter
· To consider responding the current Northumberland County Council Local Plan consultation
12. Internal Auditor
· To agree the appointment of the Internal Auditor for the Parish Council accounts for year end 2018/19.
13. Asset Register
· To undertake the Annual review of the Asset Register
14. Review of Parish Clerk’s Salary
· To undertake an annual review of the Parish Clerk’s salary in accordance with the NationalPay scales.
15. Document retention
· To consider the future retention of Parish Council documents.
17. Any Other Business
18. Date of the Annual Parish & Annual General Meetings 14thMay 2019
(Sgnd.) Isabel Hunter
Clerk to Branxton Parish Council