Agenda for PC meeting: Tues 13th March
BRANXTON PARISH COUNCIL
Summons to all Parish Councillors to attend the Parish Council Meeting to be held on Tuesday 13th March 2018 in Branxton Village Hall commencing at 7.00 p.m.
Public Question Time
The Chairman to invite members of the public present, to put questions to, or draw relevant matters to the attention of, the Council, prior to commencement of business. This is for a period of 15 minutes overall and is limited to 3 minutes per person.
To receive any updates.
1.Apologies for absence
2.Declaration of Interest
3. Request for Dispensation
4.Minutes of the Parish Council Meeting held on 12th September 2017
5.Minutes of the Planning Meeting held on 26th February 2018
7.Parish Councillor vacancies
8.Financial Statement- Bank Balance £ 845.07
9.Accounts for Payment
1. PKF Littlejohn- External Auditors
2. Historic England- Confirmation of Marmion’s Well listing
3. Clerks & Councils Direct- Newsletter
4. CPRE-Winter newsletter
5. NCC- Post 16 transport consultation
6. NALC- Data Protection information
11. Precept for 2018/19
12. First Aid Training & Emergency Services
13. Internal Auditor
14. Asset Register
15.Any Other Business
16. Date of Annual General Meeting 15th May 2018
Sgnd. Isabel Hunter
Clerk to Branxton Parish Council
Comments are closed.